WELCOME ABOARD!

Hi welome to my blog
Remember to tag me before leaving

PROFILE

Veneser Chew is my beautiful name.
I'm officially 14!!
I came to EARTH on:09/09/96
Gain knowledge from:Greendale Sch
Love many singer TVXQ,U-KIss,SHInee,Fahrenheit an many other more

LINKS

♥ Elicia
♥ Jerene
♥ beloved 1a4

♥ Serena
♥ Zhi Xian

CHATSPACE



ARCHIVE

November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
July 2010

THANK YOU

LAYOUT:dorkistic
IMAGES:asianfanatics
HOST:blogger



Thursday, June 24, 2010 . 7:10 AM

Hi PEEPS im back again today mood not so good because i so late then found out beast go mediacorp n i was at there i regret not staying there to wait then ask my friend come find me.i was there at aroutnd 3 plus and when i reached home is almost 5 then that thimng then 6 open but then ask my family they say got no more ticket and pack le so i did not go and me and my friend had no idea how to go.tommorow also got another session can meet them so looking forward to seeing them hope can go.this holiday dun know y keep liking korean singer anyway maybe holiday so i did not stop liking them.time flies so fast next week going indoor stadium reherse on hannah montanah true friends then after that monday maybe going republic poli dun know for wat.ok got to go goodbye will post more maybe during next school holiday.muacks!

0 REPLIES:

Comment?