WELCOME ABOARD!

Hi welome to my blog
Remember to tag me before leaving

PROFILE

Veneser Chew is my beautiful name.
I'm officially 14!!
I came to EARTH on:09/09/96
Gain knowledge from:Greendale Sch
Love many singer TVXQ,U-KIss,SHInee,Fahrenheit an many other more

LINKS

♥ Elicia
♥ Jerene
♥ beloved 1a4

♥ Serena
♥ Zhi Xian

CHATSPACE



ARCHIVE

November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
July 2010

THANK YOU

LAYOUT:dorkistic
IMAGES:asianfanatics
HOST:blogger



Saturday, June 19, 2010 . 9:05 PM

Hi PEEPS im back again i have not been blogging as i always as usual was lazy.Hais today so sad cannot go see u kiss cause it happen on fathers day y of all father s day y not other day i wan go now started loving most of the korean group any way wat has been done have been done no point feeling sad for it anyway now waiting for shinee and fei lun hai come singapore ok i shall end my post.sad cannot go hais cry cry!

0 REPLIES:

Comment?