WELCOME ABOARD!

Hi welome to my blog
Remember to tag me before leaving

PROFILE

Veneser Chew is my beautiful name.
I'm officially 14!!
I came to EARTH on:09/09/96
Gain knowledge from:Greendale Sch
Love many singer TVXQ,U-KIss,SHInee,Fahrenheit an many other more

LINKS

♥ Elicia
♥ Jerene
♥ beloved 1a4

♥ Serena
♥ Zhi Xian

CHATSPACE



ARCHIVE

November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
July 2010

THANK YOU

LAYOUT:dorkistic
IMAGES:asianfanatics
HOST:blogger



Wednesday, June 23, 2010 . 3:24 AM

HI peeps back again this few days dun know y so many korean singer come.When i heard about the news I was so happy each time but so sad my parents un allow me to go.Today beast also got come singapore but cannot go sad again but luckily I do not really like them that much as u kiss.So happy U kiss got Twitter SO goog lor they post many personal thing happy.Beast love u and u-Kiss hope come singapore more often.I will stop my post for now BYE MUACKS!

0 REPLIES:

Comment?